As a new mom, I can tell you those first few weeks with your newborn are nerve racking. You are constantly wondering if you are doing things right, and hoping you are making your new little one comfortable.
From the moment Caleb was born, he was just the sweetest little thing. I will not lie when I say we instantly bonded and I am loving every minute of it.
I brought my SwaddleSure by HALO sleep pouch to hospital with me along with my bag of :everything I really want to use from day one: so Caleb was put in the SwaddleSure by HALO Sleep Pouch from day one. And from day one, he slept SO well and was hardly fussy. If he was fussy, I would swaddle him and it seemed like he instantly calmed.
The SwaddleSure by HALO Sleep Pouch is my favorite swaddle wrap because it is SO easy. In 3 quick steps, he is swaddled, comforted, and happy
Some benefits to Swaddling are:
- Swaddling is a great way to soothe and calm a fussy baby by giving him a feeling of security, similar to being in the womb.
- A newborn cannot regulate his temperature as well as an adult, so swaddling keeps his body warm. (Just make sure that he doesn’t become overheated.)
- Swaddling often helps a baby sleep longer because it prevents the sudden movements (startle reflex) that can cause him to wake up.
- Swaddling can help a baby focus on breastfeeding, helping to keep his arms and legs out of the way
- Swaddling prevents a newborn baby from scratching himself with his nails.
(One Entry) Tell me your favorite thing about Swaddling.
(One Entry) Like Mommy Has A Life on Facebook
(One Entry) Follow Mommy Has A Life on Instagram.
(One Entry) Follow Mommy Has A Life on Twitter
(One Entry) Like Halo Sleep Sack on Facebook
(One Entry) Follow @HaloSleepSack on Twitter
(One Entry) Follow Halo Sleep Sack on Pinterest
(One Entry) Follow HaloSleepSack on Instagram
(One Entry) Follow Halo Sleep Sack on Google+
(One Entry) Follow the Halo Sleep Sack YouTube Channel
(One Entry) Check out my Essentials for Baby Guide and comment on that post.