Many new moms are wondering what they need for their little ones. As an experienced mom I wanted to share a few things that I considered MUST HAVES for Colton. So… Here is a list of my TOP 5 FAVORITE BABY ACCESSORIES.
1. Gerber NUK Pacifier There were two pacifiers Colton used and of the two this one was my #1 favorite (and his favorite).
2. Munchkin Pacifier Wipes These are a must for our diaper bag. I REFUSED to be one of those moms that “cleaned” my child’s pacifier by putting it in my mouth This was my pet peeve and it really just grossed me out. These are a safe and hygienic way to clean your child’s pacifier.
3. HauschHouse Pacifier Clips SUPER Cute way to prevent the pacifier from falling onto the floor
4. JJ Cole Pacifier Pod There is nothing grosser than clean pacifiers floating around the diaper bag, this is a great way to keep them all in one spot and CLEAN for your little one. I also recommend getting two in different colors — one for clean and one for dirty.
5. The First Years Babypro Sterilizer I was really strict on sanitizing Colton’s Pacifiers and this is the newer model of the sterilizer I used for his stuff. I loved this one because it just sat on the counter and was ready to be used when I needed it. No transporting to/from Microwave, just load it up, add water and you are ready to go!
I hope this helps any new moms wondering what they need to buy. I know I was always asking and when I talk to new moms this is one of the #1 questions that comes up.