Check out this great idea and “How to” make a Bunny with a Plastic Easter Egg. Your kiddos are sure to love this cute craft and after the candy’s gone, your child will have a cute bunny to enjoy.
1. To make one, bend a pipe cleaner in half. Open the plastic egg and push the ends of the pipe cleaner out through the two holes in the top of the egg.
2. Bend each end into an ear shape, then inset the tips back through the holes.
3. Cut a second pipe cleaner in half.
4. Fold on piece in half and insert each end out through the holes in the base of the egg. Form each end into a foot.
5. Glue a white pom-pom to the back of the egg, low enough so the bunny can lean against it.
6. Add an expressive face with permanent marker.